Pest Control for Landmarks and Attractions
Do you have a problem with pests at your museum, tourist attraction or landmark? Turn to Malum for expert pest control solutions. We can get successfully get rid of rodents, birds, insects and cockroaches while providing an ongoing management solution to control pests permanently.
We work with commercial businesses and private customers across Hampshire, West Sussex, Dorset and further afield should the work be suitable for us. Simply complete our contact form or call to make an enquiry. If you’re not local to the areas we usually work in we can still provide you with no-obligation, friendly advice to help you get rid of pests fast.
Experienced in providing expert pest control solutions for tourist attractions
Malum were recently requested to supply a pest management solution for major landmark and tourist attraction in the Hampshire area. This particular attraction had a problem with fruit flies which no other pest control company could successfully manage.
We provided free site survey and during our inspection actually solved the issue. As a result of our success and the advice we gave, we now provide an ongoing pest management solution to stop flies from returning at this location. One small example of how successful we are.
Prevent pests from making a home in your tourist attraction or landmark with Malum.
Why work with Malum Integrated Pest Specialists?
- Experts in bird control and general pest control for rodents, bed bugs, cockroaches, flies, ants, wasps and bees.
- 24 hour emergency call outs available. We can often visit you the same or next working day to give you the advice you need.
- Competitive pricing in comparison to other larger pest control companies
- Results driven. We have over 270 positive reviews on Checkatrade and counting.
- Ethical and reliable. You can trust us to give you honest advice.
- FREE, no-obligation pest control quotes in the Hampshire & West Sussex areas.